Test page for web stuff
Tasting Room - We are open daily for tasting from 11:00 to 5:00. Please allow 45 minutes for a complete tasting experience.
Groups - We like to provide individual attention to all of our guests. Groups of 6 or more are welcome with advanced reservation and email confirmation with our tasting room staff. Please email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call (707) 433-1909 to inquire about group tasting availability.
Picnic Area - Guests may bring their own food and enjoy picnicking at our tables in the vineyard or by the creek; a purchase of at least one bottle of wine for every two guests is required. For groups of 6 guests or more a reservation is needed. Please note that no outside alcoholic beverages are permitted at Martorana.
Picnic Box Lunches - Make it easy and call ahead to order a customized Picnic Box and have your lunch ready when you arrive at Martorana! A 2-day advance notice is required to arrange picnic lunches. Picnic lunch experiences are $45 per person, or $35 per person for current Wine Club Members. Each picnic experience guest receives a full flight tasting of Martorana wines, your choice of artisan sandwich including a sweet treat, seasonal fresh fruit, side salad, kettle chips, mayonnaise and mustard on the side. Choose from the following sandwich options:
- Multigrain bread, Black Forest ham, French whole grain mustard, Jarlsberg cheese, lettuce
- Ciabatta roll, dry salami, house made pesto, tomato, lettuce, Jack cheese
- Croissant, roasted turkey, avocado, lettuce, tomato
- Soft roll, prosciutto, tomato, lettuce Jack cheese
- Seeded sour roll, grilled vegetables, roasted red bell pepper, goat cheese, house made pesto, lettuce, tomato Please email [email@example.com](firstname.lastname@example.org) or call (707) 433-1909 to arrange your picnic in advance.
- Bocce Ball Courts - sip wine and play a few rounds of bocce. Our courts are first-come first-served for patrons. Wine club members may reserve courts upon reservation.
- Creek Access - enjoy a glass of wine while relaxing right on Dry Creek.
- Handicap Accessible - our picnic area, restroom, and tasting room are all handicap accessible.
- Dog Friendly - Calm and quiet dogs are welcome outside, on leash, and attended at all times.